Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Rams are on the clock....

Featured Replies

NFL Draft starts Now on ESPN!!! biggrin.gif

Sam Bradford is the # 1 pick in the 75th NFL Draft!

  • Author

OK PK....Raiders are on the clock with pick #8.... ILB McClaine....

I really hate how the Pats draft... Like I know this trade wasn't huge and didn't do too much but all they do is just trade down year after year... Oh well they are on the clock now, they'll probably trade again.

**** you Patriots... trading again...

  • Author

Wow. Dobbins and our 40th pick to move up to #12 ? For Matthews??? I think this is a reach pick...We'll see.mellow.gif

I really hate how the Pats draft... Like I know this trade wasn't huge and didn't do too much but all they do is just trade down year after year... Oh well they are on the clock now, they'll probably trade again.

**** you Patriots... trading again...

That's because the Patriot's are gay. lol

That's because the Patriot's are gay. lol

You know, I'd have to agree with you right now. You can call me a fairweathered fan but the pats have been declining and have been riddled with injuries and they didn't draft to compensate this. I'll still support them but I don't agree with how they went about drafting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.