May 10, 201115 yr comment_37092 <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7AGN5DJ7MV4?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Report
May 10, 201115 yr comment_37099 Was just about to post this. I really can't wait, I'm a huge Hitman fan, and its about time we got a new installment. Now, lets just hope it doesn't turn into a complete all out third person shooter, and forget about it's stealth gameplay. Report
May 10, 201115 yr comment_37116 http://gamerant.com/hitman-absolution-trailer-announcement-dom-83802/Here are some quotes from the dev.“[Hitman Absolution] has been built from the ground up. Boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game design, Hitman Absolution combines much-loved classic gameplay with completely new features never seen before in the Hitman franchise.”“[Players will be taking] on his most dangerous contract to date. Betrayed by those he once trusted — and now hunted by the police — he suddenly finds himself at the center of a dark conspiracy and must embark on a personal journey through a corrupt and twisted world.”“For the first time we are taking Agent 47 on a personal journey which allows us to explore other parts of the Hitman fantasy. This is both a familiar and yet significantly different experience from other Hitman games; something our silent assassins will relish, as will all those new to the Hitman world.”I have a bad feeling this is just gonna be Splinter Cell Conviction all over again =/ Report
May 10, 201115 yr comment_37123 They've stayed true to Hitman thus far so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Blood Money was just awesome, and I can't wait to see how this turns out. Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_37165 With a slightly more refined control scheme, I would have enjoyed the original Pc hitman games a lot more.If they work that out then I'm in Report
May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_37170 lol http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/10/hitman-barcode.aspx Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_37197 I just hope it's not getting the July 2011 release date that some are speculating. Not unless the game has been in development for a loooooong time. The wiki for the Hitman series is claiming holiday season 2011. Hopefully it's that date. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.