Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Update on headset search

Featured Replies

The A40's I was going to buy on Amazon are not eligible for prime. So ok. I have to pay for shipping. W/E right? Shipping on this item is $30 for 3-5 days! 2 day shipping is: *Wait for it* $61! I just am not going to do that. It's the same on the Astros website. WTF?! NO. Anyone else feel this is excessive?

I bought the Astro's A30's with the mixamp for $212 after shipping and all and that was regular shipping. Are you buying the mixamp?

  • Author

Yeah. I was buying the whole set. $279 + $30???? Just to get them? I couldn't do it. $310? It did'nt seem right.

America must be some sort of utopia where postage is quick and cheap, where xbox games are always half price and where you can buy mp3's from the amazon store.

:P sorry, that doesn't help you at all.

  • Author

Pulled the trigger on Turtle Beach's PX5's.

http://www.amazon.com/Programmable-Wireless-Surround-Bluetooth-Playstation-3/dp/B003O6N64Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304905199&sr=8-1

Cost me $216 with 1 day shipping (Amazon Prime $3.99) I should have them Tuesday. These got a great review from GameInformer. They said they are better than the wired A40's for price, functions and sound. We'll see.I will give a full review of this product for all of the future buyers in our membership after a few days of use.

I can't remember what I paid for shipping. I find it odd it doesn't qualify, but I did end up paying a pretty penny for the headset. They are no doubt pricey.

I see you made your choice. From what I read it'll be a pretty good choice. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

  • Author

I can't remember what I paid for shipping. I find it odd it doesn't qualify, but I did end up paying a pretty penny for the headset. They are no doubt pricey. Understandable if they're more than what you're willing to spend. If so, step back to the AX Pros or possibly look into one of the other sets.

See 2 posts above. lol

  • Author

Sold by Amazon so I can return them for any reason if I no likey. Another reason I went with these. Astros return policy had me a tad (not a lot) worried. Lack of saying "Worry free returns" really.

  • Author

Also- If you watch the video on Amazon (located under the picture of the PX5's), you'll see that TB is going to release a blue tooth adapter for the 360 controller. No more wire from headset to controller!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.