May 8, 201115 yr comment_36923 Developer: Zen StudiosPublisher: Microsoft Game StudiosDistributor: Microsoft Game StudiosPlatform: Xbox 360 (XBLA)Mode: Single player, MultiplayerI’m going to be honest I’ve never been a huge fan of pinball. I have never been good at it, no matter how hard I try. However, there was something about Pinball FX 2 that caught my eye. Be it the colorful tables, the licensed characters, or hope that this could be the pinball game that finally breaks me out of my funk for pinball. Did it succeed? Read on and let’s find out.View the full article Report
May 8, 201115 yr comment_36924 Great review Spawn. Sounds like a pinball game I might actually enjoy. Report
May 9, 201115 yr comment_36979 This is a madly addicting game. I remember staying up so late to beat my friends scores and my father's score on the Rocky & Bullwinkle table. Love me some Pinball! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.