May 6, 201115 yr comment_36793 “This is an action game in which players earn points for creating traffic pileups. From a top-down perspective, players initiate crashes by driving ‘cartoony’ vehicles (e.g., cars, trucks, vans, buses) into busy intersections; multiple crashes trigger score multipliers and rack up large ‘bills’ of property damage. Each level is accompanied by crashing sounds, small explosions, and vocal encouragement (e.g., ‘Cool,’ ‘Maximum Carnage!’). In some levels, players are instructed to crash into police cars (e.g., ‘Crash them before they bust you!’); in other sequences, oversized airplanes, tornados, lobster monsters, and UFOs slide across the screen, destroying any vehicles in their path.” – ESRBLobster monsters, UFO’s and “cartoony” vehicles? Until more details are made known, this sounds like one Burnout game that might get the pass.via ESRB Tweet This PostView the full article Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36794 You didn't mention what platform, so assumed it was some iPhone crap. Then I looked it up and saw that it will be an actual Xbox 360/PS3 game. Eww. It will probably end up as a downloadable title, though.This sounds retarded, but I have enjoyed the other Burnout games I've played which aren't "cartoony" or containing more than 3% of your daily value of giant lobster, Revenge and Paradise. Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36796 I'm with you Kevin, lol. I liked the older one and that was last one that I consider to be good. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.