May 5, 201115 yr comment_36563 Hit up the Social Club section within the game from the main menu, enter your Social Club login information, and you will automatically unlock Cole Phelps' snazzy Chicago Lightning Suit. This Social Club members-only exclusive outfit can be worn at any point in the game after you've become a detective (following the Patrol desk cases) and will improve your accuracy when using a shotgun or machine gun. A very helpful extra edge in ability for those cases when heavy firepower is required.http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/socialclub/ Report
May 5, 201115 yr comment_36668 Little early for free stuff isn't it? Oh well, cool enough I guess. Report
May 6, 201115 yr Author comment_36695 Probably getting people excited and also getting them to sign up for Social Club. Free is always good, though. Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36700 Been signed up since RDR. I just bought it, btw. Anyone played Red Dead Undead Nightmare? It's pretty pricey for DLC. Comments? Report
May 6, 201115 yr Author comment_36706 I have not. All my friends want me to, but I'm stubborn and upset that they want me to pay for a tomahawk to use with my indian character. Some find it silly or absurd, but I'm stubborn. Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36710 lol I say we pool up and gift PK the DLC with the Tomahawk in it (well they're not giftable, but PayPal lol). You will get it, and we can set up some more Red Dead Redemption multiplayer goodness again. I pledge $2.50, maybe even 5. XD Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36711 I have not. All my friends want me to, but I'm stubborn and upset that they want me to pay for a tomahawk to use with my indian character. Some find it silly or absurd, but I'm stubborn.If you fire that bad boy up I'll join in on MP. Now you want to, right? lol. Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36714 If you fire that bad boy up I'll join in on MP. Now you want to, right? lol.yea right Report
May 6, 201115 yr Author comment_36715 Assassin has already tried to buy me the DLC. lolTC. If you want, I'd help you level up in MP. Grind the bandit hideouts, and rank you up. Eventually get you a badass zebra donkey. =] Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36718 Assassin has already tried to buy me the DLC. lolTC. If you want, I'd help you level up in MP. Grind the bandit hideouts, and rank you up. Eventually get you a badass zebra donkey. =]Deal. Maybe tonight. I'm about 90%. You gonna be up late? If I am I have to invite GG. I told him I would LOL. Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36721 I would totally postpone my campaign to burn down all of Africa in Far Cry 2 for a day if you guys are going to set up a Red Dead match tonight. lolI wouldn't mind playing some GTA IV either actually. I'd like to try the multiplayer on the PC version, too. Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36723 OK. But no streaming. I don't want a 5 hour tutorial tonight...lol. Report
May 6, 201115 yr Author comment_36724 I'm always up late. Not sure about GG's hours anymore, though. You around GG? When would you be able to hop on? Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36749 I work midnight to noon everyday so I cant late nigh game unless its saturday. Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36774 That was fun last night. I've gotta say, I had way more fun running around knifing the wildlife, and griefing TC with molotovs and a knife than running in circles in Pike's Basin 50 times in a row like usual lol. The co-op missions were fun, too, though they didn't give very much XP. Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36829 I'm in. I think. Wife sometimes has other plans on Fri/Sat so we'll see. As far as GG's concerned the comet was last night. Report
May 6, 201115 yr Author comment_36830 Yeah, he was the one that came online and ignored the game invite this time. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.