April 21, 201016 yr comment_4843 First to ask and be able to use it (aka not give it away), gets it.Next beta playtime will be this Sunday. Others in the beta, may also be receiving codes. So if more than one want this code I have, be patient and maybe there will be some more.Minimum System RequirementsWindows XP SP2 or Windows Vista, 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor, 512 Mbytes of System RAM, NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video CardRecommended System Requirements2.4+ GHZ Dual Core Processor, 1 GBytes of System RAM, NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video CardAlso works with Win7. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4874 I'm interested, but I dunno if I can run it. How can I check? Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4875 How old is your computer? How much RAM do you have? What kind of video card do you own?You do not want to run this game with a slow computer. Any kind of hardware lag, will kill you. lol Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4877 lol nevermind then. Count me out. I've had this computer since like 2004. So yea. Haha. Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4878 If you change your mind later, and want to give it a shot for the heck of it.http://www.apb.com/beta-application/ Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.