Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Go on get back, Twinkletoes is bringing the stacks

Featured Replies

What's up peeps!?

So life has been crazy for the last few months. School has been ridiculously busy and I've been working with some artists here working on a mixtape between homework and the studio, my internet time has been down in the negatives. But school is done next week so I'll be around a lot more. I'm still making side beats not for mixtapes so if anyone is interested on some newer stuff, I can post a link to the site I use now since I don't use Soundcloud to upload.

  • Author

Thanks mang. Yea being a mod over there keeps me busy when I do get on the tubes. I'll be back in Boise next weekend and I owe you a few games of Borderlands so we'll have to figure out some times to play dawg!

@CB - Here's my page: http://www.soundclick.com/MakerBeatz

A few of those you've probably heard from when I put them on Soundcloud. But my personal favorite is 'Rockstar.'

All the folks at Memphis, Australia were missing you. Welcome back!

Those beats are sounding good. Are you still using FL Studio?

  • Author

All the folks at Memphis, Australia were missing you. Welcome back!

Those beats are sounding good. Are you still using FL Studio?

Yep, still using FL but these days I rarely use any stock sounds that come with the program. I've downloaded a few gigs worth of instruments and more add-ons so my instruments don't all sound the same lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.