Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Las Vegas

Featured Replies

I'm on vacation in Las Vegas right now till Saturday. It's pretty crazy here, on one street you can ride a roller coaster, go up the eiffel tower, get married, lose all your money, then get divorced. So freaking wild. Anyways, so far for shows I've seen Fab Four Live and Cirque Du Soleil Love, anyone else got any recommendations for shows, I've got a few nights open?

Blue Man Group!(Venetian) The music is really cool and it is visually amazing as well. Check out Rehab at the Hard Rock as well. Buy everything you need at the Walgreens on the strip by the Monte Carlo. Best prices on snacks and toiletries. Best Buffet is at the Bellagio(imo). Treasure Island (TI) has great drink specials almost all day. MGM has a Lion Habitat that is free to see. The food at NY NY isn't too bad and you can choose from a lot of different restaurant quality locations all under one roof. I got more LOL...But this should keep you busy. Oh yeah and I think Bogey(?) has family there that has a Mexican place somewhere off strip...

  • Author

Thanks for the ideas guys. I went with TC and went to to the Bellagio buffet, it was pretty solid. Unfortunately, I've already seen blue man group back in Boston, it was pretty impressive. And I might go to Santana, I don't know yet because I'm not a huge fan of him. Like I have nothing against him, I've just never been a fan.

And yeah Chris, I've seen the Excalibur it looks mighty cheesey ahaha, we might check out all the hotels one day, so far we've been to Ceasars Palace, Paris, Bellagio, the Mirage and Planet Hollywood. All of the architecture is pretty impressive but at the same time, it has this underlying cheesiness.

  • Author

Ahaha yeah. After reading PKs thread, I thought about that but my house isn't empty, my family is still there. Sorry to disappoint

And yeah Chris, I've seen the Excalibur it looks mighty cheesey ahaha,

Yeah, we stayed there one trip. Yuck! It hasn't aged well at all.

We were there in March and stayed at NY: NY. I love that place. The pizza place Sirrico's (or something like that) is sooo delish and I love the Nine Fine Irishman pub there. The only problem with staying there, is it's all the way at the end of the strip, so walking around is prohibitive, especially in Vegas, where all the other casinos appear to be fairly close, but are actually in another state. :P

If you like Cirque du Soleil, Zoomanity is supposed to be pretty good. I haven't seen a lot of shows there recently though. Last time I went to one was when I was 17 and couldn't do much else. :lol:

  • Author

No, no. I was going to come to Vegas

Oh ahaha, too late now I'm back home. We ended up seeing Terry Fator which was damn impressive, he's the vantrilloquist that won Americas Got Talent. Not only was it funny, but it was impressive because if you've never seen him before, he's a singing vantrilloquist.

And Kitty, yeah you think it'd be like only a 5 minute drive down the strip but it turns out to be a half hour. It's very misleading.

So I got back to see that my Xbox has arrived, yay!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.