April 26, 201115 yr comment_35644 Zombie lovers unite. This week’s Deal of the Week are items to help wage your war against the zombies in Dead Rising 2.Dead Rising 2: Case Zero – 200 MS PointsDead Rising 2: Case West – 400 MS PointsPsycho Skill Pack – 80 MS PointsSoldier Skill Pack – 80 MS PointsThe Deal of the Week ends on May 2.via Major Nelson Tweet This PostView the full article Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35653 I'm totally going to get Case West with my leftover MS points, even though I own the game on PC and not 360. (West is 360 exclusive anyways :/ ). Maybe it will actually give the game more of an ending than they had in the original lol. Case Zero was excellent, at least. Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35659 I'm totally going to get Case West with my leftover MS points, even though I own the game on PC and not 360. (West is 360 exclusive anyways :/ ). Maybe it will actually give the game more of an ending than they had in the original lol. Case Zero was excellent, at least. Case West has a "hey, there is totally going to be a 3!!" ending, also it doesn't follow the best ending it follows *SPOILERS* The ending where you don't give TK zombrex *SPOILERS* With that said, it's....okay, the setting isn't nearly as interesting as DR1/2/Case Zero.Anyway, everyone should check out Case Zero. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.