April 21, 201016 yr comment_4781 I was just wondering if anyone knew a way to forward voice messages from xbox live. I had a guy send me a message in the middle of a game offering to mod for money..... i don't like stuff like he was talking about so i'd like to get the evidence to the proper ... people. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4782 I was just wondering if anyone knew a way to forward voice messages from xbox live. I had a guy send me a message in the middle of a game offering to mod for money..... i don't like stuff like he was talking about so i'd like to get the evidence to the proper ... people.Don't believe so, best bet is to get a camera out and video tape you playing the message with his name shown and attaching that video file in an email. Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4850 Don't believe so, best bet is to get a camera out and video tape you playing the message with his name shown and attaching that video file in an email.Thanks cb Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.