Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Transcendent Man

Featured Replies

Absolutely, one of the best and most thought provoking documentaries I've ever seen in years. I highly suggest everyone buy or at the very least watch this film. It's set for a May 24th release and is an absolute must watch.

It must be maddening to be a futurist. No joke. They can see the trends, know what they know in their heads.. and have to wait for the future to bring it all to light. Seriously, they know what's to come in most senses, but many things hold shit back.

My post was much longer, but it didn't serve anything, really. Just my 'weird and wacky conspiracy theories'. That's who I am now. So, yeah. Read above to understand part of what I think.

Eyes and mind - open

  • Author

It must be maddening to be a futurist. No joke. They can see the trends, know what they know in their heads.. and have to wait for the future to bring it all to light. Seriously, they know what's to come in most senses, but many things hold **** back.

My post was much longer, but it didn't serve anything, really. Just my 'weird and wacky conspiracy theories'. That's who I am now. So, yeah. Read above to understand part of what I think.

Eyes and mind - open

I'm a conspiracy nut too, but this runs a bit deeper than most for me. It's all based in statistical inevitability and the intellectual evolution of the brain in relation to the ever growing capacity of the computer. It's a real trip to ponder where the human psyche may be in 20 or 30 years and what technological advancements will mean for our species longevity in the future or if it will ultimately be our undoing.

Yeah. To all the HS students on this forum... when you're 38, the world is going to be a much different place. Like the video said, we went from super computers the size of large rooms, to computing monsters that you can hold in one hand. That's a billion-fold advancement, and we're on our way towards another billion-fold advancement.

Still, I firmly believe that we'll only advance as far as the government allows us to.

Still, I firmly believe that we'll only advance as far as the government allows us to.

^^This.

You're not the only conspiracy nut dude.

Also, I'm 30. I remember the days of connecting to BBS's on my 600baud modem. To compare that to the gb+ connections now blows my mind

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.