April 21, 201016 yr comment_4709 The latest Xbox Live Newsbeat update included release dates for two pieces of downloadable content that we didn't even know existed. We typically don't care for surprises, but we're willing to make an exception if it means we get more maps for the multiplayer component of BioShock 2 and more things to explode in Just Cause 2.On April 29, six new multiplayer maps will be added to BioShock 2 as part of the "Rapture Metro Map Pack." For 800 ($10), players get the new arenas, three new masks, a "Kill 'Em Kindly" Melee deathmatch mode, and three new Achievements. Just Cause 2 will receive the "Black Market Aerial Pack," a 160 ($2) booster which adds the chaingun-toting F-33 DragonFly Jet Fighter, a multi-lock missile launcher and a parachute thruster which extends your airtime whilst leisurely sailing across the Panauan landscape. How... unexpextedly soothing![source - Joystiq & GamerscoreBlog] Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4754 I wish 2k would work on patches as much as they work on their DLC. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4777 Yeah, that Just Cause 2 DLC sounds sweet, especially for the price. I wonder how the parachute thruster works? Like a short burst jet pack to give you momentum? Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4787 I can't wait to download the just cause 2 dlc... oh wait... my xbox is broken.... Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4791 Yeah, that Just Cause 2 DLC sounds sweet, especially for the price. I wonder how the parachute thruster works? Like a short burst jet pack to give you momentum? I'll show you how thrusting works. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4814 Waiting to see if Bioshock 2 stuff is on the disk or not like the first DLC, also, did they ever patch the freezing issue? Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4827 I can't wait to download the just cause 2 dlc... oh wait... my xbox is broken....Queue it up from xbox.com. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.