Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Japanese Modder Recreates Fukushima Dai-Ichi Power Plant

Featured Replies

It would only be too soon, if it was done in poor taste. It's seems to be very respectful of the issue at hand and made for only educational purposes. I'd like to think this is a good thing and will be expanded upon.

If it were done in HL2 or some other game I would say it's in better taste. But because it's in Fallout there's an added sense of humor that isn't right for the occasion.

If it were done in HL2 or some other game I would say it's in better taste. But because it's in Fallout there's an added sense of humor that isn't right for the occasion.

Okay, I didn't know all that, it is kind of f*** up. I'd be lying if I said I didn't smirk a little bit though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.