April 20, 201016 yr comment_4676 <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4681 i wonder how the two player mode works.I don't know, but i think at the end both players battle to the death over the keys Report
April 20, 201016 yr Author comment_4684 i wonder how the two player mode works.You wake up next to each other, vowing to never speak of it again. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4695 You wake up next to each other, vowing to never speak of it again.me thinks you talk from personal experience there pk Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4704 me thinks you talk from personal experience there pkYou never woke up in the arms of your best friend before? You're missing out. Good times. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4706 You never woke up in the arms of your best friend before? You're missing out. Good times.What happened to making a vow to never speak about it? Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4707 I can speak of the arms part, so long as I don't mention any names. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4712 I can speak of the arms part, so long as I don't mention any names.*shocking surprise: It's GG.... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.