Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Deadspace

Featured Replies

Well my brother let me borrow Deadspace and I have to say it is a lot of fun. I am into Chapter 2 and having a blast. My only "issue" if you want to call it that is the save stations. I do not always have a lot of time and sometimes emergencies happen. I tend to play at night after the kids and wife are in bed, but on occasion one will wake up and I will need to stop.

I have to say it reminds me a lot of Bioshock and Half-Life...

biggrin.gif

  • Author

Dead Space was a very awesome and very atmospheric game. I loved it. Reminded me a lot of the movie Event Horizon (also an awesome movie!)

Every time I see your signature I have this sudden urge to be a Panda... Not sure why... wink.gif

Dead Space was a very awesome and very atmospheric game. I loved it. Reminded me a lot of the movie Event Horizon (also an awesome movie!)

Yes, Dead Space is a great game. Though I still haven't finished it :/ . And Event Horizon is awesome as well, though F'd up! I remember the first time I watch it years ago. A buddy of mine and I rented it and the tape decided to stop about 15 minutes till the end. I didn't know the real ending for a few months. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.