April 8, 201115 yr comment_34359 http://www.bgr.com/2011/04/08/youtube-announces-youtube-live/ Report
April 8, 201115 yr comment_34365 I realise it's still in beta, but good grief the chat interface is a mess. Report
April 8, 201115 yr Author comment_34368 Who knows if it will actually kill the others. If it turns out decent id be ready to jump from justin in a heartbeat though. Report
April 8, 201115 yr comment_34369 I don't know. Ngame was supposed to be the JTV killer, since it was directed solely at game casting. It's pretty dead over there. I only know two that jumped ship, and even those two still cast to JTV every now and then.Also, JTV never had to give away free games to get an audience, either. lol Report
April 8, 201115 yr comment_34371 I think Youtube stream service, will look something like their top subscribed and we all know what kind of quality programming that nonsense is. I'll stick with Jtv. Report
April 8, 201115 yr Author comment_34381 Boo. You guys are no fun, not biting very hard on my ******-esque headline. Damn you and your logic.Edit: loooool. the fact that that site is a site that shall not be named makes me very happy. Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_34414 This will be huge. All the Youtube stars will be using it. As long as you can access it off the main youtube website this service will blow up. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.