Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Magicka: Vietnam - Preview

Featured Replies

I predict that this will be the next thing I review. :)

Unless maybe I write a preview or something up about that 1 2 3 Kick It game.

The Cynical Brit's reviews are fun to watch, I liked the one where he talked about Doc Clock and the Toasted Sandwich of Time.

Finally beat it, so I'll start a review on it in not too long. It was really hard on single player and I couldn't beat the last part because of the lack of checkpoints, but it was much easier to do in multiplayer. At least when the other players know what they're doing, that is.

I also just managed to finish all 20 rounds of the Vietnam Survival arena with one other person (a third was there but dropped out halfway through). It was so badass. We basically summoned hordes of lightning elementals then summoned thunderstorms to smite everything and heal the elementals. All you need on yourself is a water resist shield and a rock barrier around yourself for protection from bullets and so you don't get wet so you can still use the lightning element. The lightning strikes whatever is tallest, so it mostly just struck the elementals and the larger enemies, then the elementals horded all over the smaller enemies and slaughtered them. Things like this are what make Magicka truly an epic game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.