Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Rockstar Releases Two Max Payne 3 Screens Proving the Game is Still in Development

Featured Replies

I loved the first game and the second was alright, but I have little faith in Rockstar these days, I see this being a film noir GTA game.

I wont be interested until I see gameplay.

Unless the game gets drastically changed from what was first show, I would rather it get canceled.

Lol I HATE when people say that. Just because you won't like a game doesn't mean it should be condemned and not exist at all. Other people may find some good things about it. I'm not ranting at you, but your statement in general because I see it everywhere.

Personally (and potentially hypocritically), I wish filler in general didn't exist in anime, and that the producers instead went on hiatus and saved their efforts to make the canon material better, but I'm guilty of forcing myself to watch most Naruto and Bleach filler anyways since I'm OCD and won't be satisfied if I haven't watched exactly every episode, one through however many hundred those two shows will have lol. Some people find them funny, but they're mostly crap except for maybe a rare few actually funny episodes. I use my players to watch them at 2 to 4 times speed usually to get them over with XD.

More on topic, I've never played any Max Payne games, but I want to someday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.