Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dumbass Of The Day – Dragon Age 2 Gamer Gets Verbal Beatdown By Bioware Senior Writer

Featured Replies

DSC_0009-1.jpg

This Dumbass of the Day is being brought to you by Bastal, a user on the Bioware’s Dragon Age 2 boards who thought he was speaking for “straight males” everywhere when he complained that Dragon Age 2 is geared more to gays, females don’t play games like Dragon Age, and to top this asinine rant off, Bioware needs to stick with making straight males happy, because that is their main demographic. Unfortunately for Basalt, David Gaider the Senior Writer for Bioware was around and turned his moment of dumbass-ness into one of the best pieces of verbal beatdown that one has every seen. Let’s take a look at what led to this moment when the a know it all gamer gets his diapers changed by Bioware.

View the full article

Use the link to view the full article. Too much to post for the forums.

Also...I'm on my teeny netbook, so if the image on here is to big please fix it, because I can't tell. Thanks!

That was pretty good, but the captions on the images are wrong. The one with the guy with the girl should still say "Yes", but the one with the two girls together should say "F*** YES!". XD

Also, when the developer says, "We have good numbers, after all, on the number of people who actually used similar sorts of content in DAO and thus don’t need to resort to anecdotal evidence to support our idea that their numbers are not insignificant…", I'm guessing some of the numbers were from people trying to get achievements, not that I'd know anything about that. :unsure:

Lol I'm not proud, I had a male character and was going for all the achievements, but didn't want to have to start a whole new character yet. I loaded back to an earlier save afterward, so it didn't happen, right? Right...?

I dunno what he's upset about... I nailed two of the girls in one daII playthrough no problem. Must not have the charm. :P. Yes I was hit on by three dudes in it... pretty easy to say no. (Its expected, like real life, Shane in kirkwall is damn sexy)

In a seriousness... yea. Pretty stupid.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.