Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Can This Kid Even See?

Featured Replies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368772/Lu-Hao-60kg-9-stone-years-old.html

Wow, he's three years old and already weighs over 130lbs. Yikes! Definitely has to be a hormonal problem or something. It's strange though, and I'm not making a racist joke or anything, but can he even see? It's like the fat folds on his face keep his eyes constantly closed from what I see looking at the pictures on the site.

I definitely understand what you're saying Chris. I was wondering the same thing.

Yeah, same here.

The fact that his mother said, "'We have to let him be as if we don't feed him he will cry non-stop" is even more alarming from a parental stand point and I don't care if different hospitals give you different reports. I'd let my kids cry their eyes out if I was in their shoes.

Now I don't have kids, but I would never let my child eat to that extent. If he has a giant appetite, so be it; but "three giant bowls of rice" is just overload...

And he must see the world through slits. I wonder what that's like haha.

Wow... just... you know, if they actually cared for him... he'd be crying his face off as he actually learned what being hungry meant before eating a normal sized meal... or do something to help. The way he's going its going to be a short miserable life.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.