Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Zumba For The Kinect

Featured Replies

What a waste of money. Since I can't go to Zumba dance classes in count of work, little league practices, etc....I thought "hey I'll buy Zumba for the Kinect and have fun!" Bullsh*t. I began on Beginner difficulty and there is no tutorial mode to show you the dance moves like in Dance Central where they break it down. They expect you to just jump right in and know the salsa stuff and what not. Sorry....but this white girl is very white, lol. So I looked it up online to see what others are saying and everybody is pretty much saying the same thing.

If your wife, girlfriend, sister, neice, I don't care who she is wants to buy this game, talk her out of it. It will save you some money to go buy something else that doesn't suck. Or just stick to Dance Central.

I know how you feel, i bought this for my wife a week ago. She tried it for 20 min and promptly said f#$% this.....i was glad i got it used and able to get a full refund.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.