March 24, 201115 yr comment_33456 Gearbox, in a “very special” announcement video, have pushed the release out on Duke Nukem Forever from the original May release to June. See the video below:Some may worry, but we here at Gamercide have full faith in Gearbox and know they need the extra time for making sure this game gets the polish it deserves. It also gives us more time for the impending demo, whenever that comes out. Tweet This PostView the full article Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_33457 DUKE NUKEM DELAYED? I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!!!Sorry....I had to Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_33473 I think it's a marketing stunt. It's what everyone expects to happen. I won't be surprised if another video surfaces, saying they've met their expectations earlier than expected, and release when they say they originally would. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.