Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Diablo Ii

Featured Replies

Does anyone here still have it, let alone play it? My new laptop is actually able to play games, and Diablo is one of my favorite of all time, so I'm probably gonna pick it up. So, does anyone have it and will be willing to play online at all?

i actaully have it somewhere i think linked to my main account .. threw blizzard and prolly could go dl it again and such been playing minecraft latly:) but i would pick it up again wonder if any of my toons still are active there:) were they saved by server or on clients pc? i know the single player ones were but i didn't think the MP ones where but wonder if they delete old toons out>)

  • Author

I'm not sure about the online toons. I never played online before. I was always a single player guy. Or if I did play online, I just played through LAN at my friend's house. And then, we always started new games.

  • Author

Well, I caved and bought it. If anyone ever wants to play, just let me know. And we can do voice chat on LIVE if you want, to make life easier.

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.