March 16, 201115 yr comment_32985 The disaster that seems to be swirling around THQ’s day old release Homefront keeps getting worse.Walmart and Amazon have both already discounted the price of the much hyped first person shooter PS3 and 360 versions to $41.96. For Walmart that includes in store and online purchases.No news on whether this is permanent or just for the time being.via Thrifty Nerd Tweet This PostView the full article Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_32986 Well I have my receipt. If Kmart lowers its price within 30 days you betcha I'm going to go back for the credit. LoL Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_32988 I already only paid $30 for it, and got a free 1600MS point card with purchase and $10 in rewards points just for buying it. I'll take some more credit though. Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_32992 $40 should be the standard release price for games these days in my opinion. They would honestly sell a lot more. I don't even buy games at full price anymore. The last one I did was Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and even it I got for $15 after a pair of gift cards. It's just not worth it to pay full price with services like Steam and Amazon putting the games on discount barely months after release. Report
March 17, 201115 yr comment_33036 $40 should be the standard release price for games these days in my opinion. Australia would enjoy that too Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.