May 13, 201016 yr comment_8272 This is big brother on steroids, and why are so many good looking movies coming out lately? Report
May 13, 201016 yr Author comment_8283 It reminds me of The Box or the Button can't remember the name. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8289 The story seems out there, but it does look good.I loves me some Emily Blunt.agreed Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_32555 I saw this tonight and got an Inception knock-off vibe. Completely different movies, but I feel like this just has that same style that Inception did. Anyone agree? Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_32564 I saw this tonight and got an Inception knock-off vibe. Completely different movies, but I feel like this just has that same style that Inception did. Anyone agree?A bit. Definitely gonna get a lot of "inspired" works, either in subject or shooting style. But imitation can be the sincerest form of flattery, and this might be the diamond in the rough. Also a bit of Dark City vibe, not as cool though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.