March 8, 201115 yr comment_32392 Video from GDChttp://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/03/07/alice-is-back-madness-and-all.aspxGameplay video I am pretty psyched for this game. Report
March 8, 201115 yr Author comment_32395 <div style="width:656px;background-color:#353535;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-style:normal;font-weight: bold;color:#FFFFFF;text-align:left;"><object width="656" height="369" id="flash_ep" name="flash_ep" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://web-static.ea.com/US/portal/media/swf/editorialPod2.swf"><param'>http://web-static.ea.com/US/portal/media/swf/editorialPod2.swf"><param name="movie" value="http://web-static.ea.com/US/portal/media/swf/editorialPod2.swf" /><param name="wmode" value="opaque" /><param name="scale" value="noscale" /><param name="salign" value="tl" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="flashvars" value="configFile=http://www.ea.com/alice/xml/videos/d5f717ac15b2e210VgnVCM2000001165140aRCRD&singleVideoEmbedCode=http://www.ea.com/alice/xml/videos/d5f717ac15b2e210VgnVCM2000001165140aRCRD&playerSize=xlarge&epItemDelay=4500&loopVideo=false&textColor=#ffffff&btnOutColor=#ffffff&btnOverColor=#2d83f7&btnDownColor=#155eca&controlsBGColor=#000000&server=http://www.ea.com&logoImage=http://web-static.ea.com/exodus/images/watermark.png?ver=35_en_US&locale=http://www.ea.com/alice/xml/localize" /></object><span style="margin:0px 5px 5px 5px;">See more <a style="color:#FFFFFF;font-size:11px;" href="http://www.ea.com/alice/videos">Alice: Madness Returns Videos</a> at <a style="color:#FFFFFF;font-size:11px;" href="http://www.ea.com/alice">Alice: Madness Returns Official Site</a>.</span></div> Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_32402 I'm kind of excited for this game myself. I think it's going to be a sleeper.If only the movie looked more interesting. I remember when my girl crush, Sarah Michelle Gellar Prinze was rumored to be playing Alice. I wish it would have stayed that way Report
March 9, 201115 yr Author comment_32460 <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="480" height="325" id="gorillaPlayer_ga001"><param name="swliveconnect" value="true"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/xplayer/ga001.swf"><param'>http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/xplayer/ga001.swf"><param name="flashvars" value="e=4bffc0037b3a3a49328d685cccfc7c21cc002973d57a44951a38fddf065f5c696a66be9b89ee2d2f0947d4e15d253124c7d296b9a2a5d695fdd446d15f64f11765e48e3169f68735f4c0db0301967dbf383ccf85d3b0fcebe03d34a7&width=480&height=325&pid=ga001&autostart=false&allowscriptaccess=always&usefullscreen=true"><embed src="http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/xplayer/ga001.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="gorillaPlayer_ga001" width="480" height="325" allowscriptaccess="always" swliveconnect="true" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="e=4bffc0037b3a3a49328d685cccfc7c21cc002973d57a44951a38fddf065f5c696a66be9b89ee2d2f0947d4e15d253124c7d296b9a2a5d695fdd446d15f64f11765e48e3169f68735f4c0db0301967dbf383ccf85d3b0fcebe03d34a7&width=480&height=325&pid=ga001&autostart=false&allowscriptaccess=always&usefullscreen=true&esnapshot=4bffc0037b3a3a493b90685cccfc7c21cc002973d57a44951a38fddf065f5c696a66be9b89ee2d2f094ccde2702233248cc6a8b5a3a1d28df1dd578a5f65fb5c7ea4d42735abc977b198874f41967fa63820c799cdf5bca3&trueurl=http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/gdc-2011-alice-madness-returns-interview-4561"></embed> Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.