Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

A Tale Of Two Tails

Featured Replies

I finished reading it and I like it, but I have to say it's a little confusing at first. Jumping from perspective to perspective. The story itself was really good though. I'm not sure how to say what I want on changing the perspective, but either way it's still good.

Yeah. The font certainly helped. I think, what I wanted to say earlier was to divide it up if you want to take two different perspectives. The first 5 paragraphs could be combined for each perspective. As in, one guys story to this point, then the other gals story . Then they converge when they meet for the first time. At which point you could go back and forth without as much confusion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.