April 18, 201016 yr comment_4365 So we bought a Dazzle and when we play it back on the computer in .avi format it is super HD, but on YouTube, it sucks, anyway to fix this. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4371 So we bought a Dazzle and when we play it back on the computer in .avi format it is super HD, but on YouTube, it sucks, anyway to fix this.Youtube is probably messing it up. Are you uploading the full video to Youtube and giving the site enough time to fully process it before watching? Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4381 Yea, for like an hour after upload the youtube vid will suck... really bad. Thats normal. Report
April 19, 201016 yr Author comment_4384 It's been like almost a day since upload and it's still not quite HD as it should be. Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4401 http://www.youtube.c...andbook_produce Check the handbook to see if your video matches their uploading formats they like. Also it will compress it some... no way its gonna stay at the super hd, at least what I'm thinking you mean by super hd. Report
April 19, 201016 yr Author comment_4411 When I say Super HD, I mean like clear enough to see whats going on. Thanks for the link. Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4428 I have great results in encoding video prior to uploading to Youtube using their guidelines. It really helps if the video is pretty close to their requirements. Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4578 Yea, if i uploaded a freshly captured couple gigabyte video, i don't think it would go over well. Probably would take forever to process, forever to upload,. and who knows how it would turn out. I always encode first as well, and it seems to work great. http://www.youtube.c...ser/sedington86 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.