February 28, 201115 yr comment_31804 The latest news in the rumor mill has Take Two Interactive registering what appears to be several different domain names for the next installment in the Grand Theft Auto series.According to video game blog Ripten, Take Two has registered CashForDeadDreams.com, SixFigureTemps.com, StopPayingYourMortgage.net, HammersteinFaust.com, and LifeInvader.com between January 26th and January 7th showing signs that Rockstar and Take Two will be continuing the tradition of viral advertising like they did with GTA IV that included the “Wanted” posters that were put up in different cities in New York. That is if this rumor proves to be true.via Ripten Tweet This PostView the full article Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31811 Its inevitable that GTAV is coming. But, still this is cool news, I love the GTA games. Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31819 I was disappointed that GTA and Saint's Row weren't at E3 last year since the wiki said they would be. Maybe this year. Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31833 I'd like to know if Ripten did a mockup of that graphic. If it is from GTA V, it looks like we're headed back to Florida. I don't get it. 'Florida' has already been featured three times in the GTA series. Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31837 I tried to find the source of the photo before posting it but had no luck. All I could find was everybody using this image, but it came Ripten :/ Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31863 Ya I'm kind of like PK i would have liked to see a new setting. Remember though Packie went to Florida so it might evolve around him. I was sort of hoping somewhere in Europe but oh well. I'll be getting it either way. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.