Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I Love Payday

Featured Replies

Finally got my pay fixed, so got a nice backpay check coming in today, around the sum of $3,000. Which is good news in two ways. I'm going from the $800 check I get every two weeks to the new and improved $1400 check. It only took the ARMY 4 months to fix this issue, and it was battalion wide, not just me. Hopefully I can get my car fixed and get some new clothes now lol. Also, no, I don't mind sharing my financial info online, just don't ask for my bank account info in the forums, just send me a PM instead :lol:

I hated getting paid in the Army. I don't know if there were pay increases in recent years but back in 2004 I remember getting $350 (around there) to live off of for two weeks and only getting about $700 a month until your rank increased :P

  • Author

Well, my job has a lot of bonuses included such as flight pay, separate rations and full COLA so my paycheck is pretty padded with all that. Normally I would make about $1700 a month at my current rank.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.