Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Me and my brothers first montage

Featured Replies

Pretty good video. I liked it but the game play irritated me. For a game based in realism you sure do a fantastic job of carrying a heavy *** sniper rifle with a tripod on it directly in front of you. lol, not to mention the dead on accuracy through the scope while moving. Oh well, guess its the same for everyone at least.

Personally I think there are way too many sniper montages, showing people's "leet" kills with a one hit death weapon, but that wasn't too bad, I liked the throwing knife bits added in there. What was that cool song in it? I'm pretty sure it was used in the Clash of the Titans trailer.

  • Author

It's about the only montage I could thing of, but from these comments I assume a knife montage is in order? And it is The Bird and the Worm by The Used, and yes it was used for Clash of the Titans.

It's about the only montage I could thing of, but from these comments I assume a knife montage is in order? And it is The Bird and the Worm by The Used, and yes it was used for Clash of the Titans.

You must have put a lot of thong into it then. :D

  • Author

Haha I was tired! :P

I just feel if we do a montage with like UMP or M4, people would be like you suck ****.

I don't usually watch montages but yours was pretty entertaining. Lots of quick/no scoping. If I tried that, boy, it wouldn't be pretty.

I also noticed how your experience bar was steadily increasing, were all of those clips in succession?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.