Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Xbox.com Passport Question

Featured Replies

Hey all long time no talk. Thought I'd ask here since y'all probably know more than anyone else on the web. Can I change the msn passport associated with my xbox live/.com gamertag sign in? I'm using somebody else's email address and I'd like to change it if possible.

Thanks!!

P.S. I miss you y'all!!

HOLY CRAP IT'S ATLIENZZ!!!!

*dances around*

Great to hear from you bro. I believe to change the email address associated with your Microsoft Windows Live account you check out this website.

https://accountservices.passport.net/ppnetworkhome.srf

Sign in, and click on "Account Services"

This will bring you to a page where you can change the email address associated with your Windows Live account.

Good luck bro! Don't be a stranger!

  • Author

Well I'm not sure I'm following the directions. The email address I've been using as my windows live account is not mine. Long story short, my sister in law used to live with us and xbox live was a gift. She entered that when they signed me up and I've used it ever since. I want to know if I can sign up with a new passport login and then associate that with xbox live. I want nothing to do with the existing passport.

No, you'll need to input the old passport information in there (which is currently associated with YOUR account "Atlienzz").

Once you do that, you can input a NEW email address to associate with "Atlienzz". Make sense? It takes about 24-48 hours to transfer everything over officially though from what I read I think,

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.