February 20, 201115 yr comment_31325 Just seeing if we could get a game going, I know it's last minute notice so we might not be able to get a lot of people. Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_31326 I'm up for it, if more people are willing to join it would be a blast! Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43286 Anyone gonna be up late tonight? Armi and I were talking about firing up some GTA IV, since he doesn't work tomorrow.Speak up. Report
August 25, 201115 yr Author comment_43293 I have BoGT and I'm down to play tonight.It was last saturday night when we played. We will be playing RDR this saturday night if youd like to play. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43295 Did you do the 360 license transfer thing and get your Ballad of same sex oriented Tony working yet, GG? Report
August 25, 201115 yr Author comment_43309 I got the transfer cable last night so I havent started yet. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.