Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Getting Drunk. Want Some Company

Featured Replies

So, I just got home an hour or so ago from a lovely 12 hour work day on Saturday. I hit some moonshine shots before I left, and am drinking beer now. Also have about a 1/4 gallon of shine left that I'll hit in between. Not much beer left so I need to spread it out. Anyhow, my wife is out of town, it's Saturday night and I'm just getting drunk. Anyone wanna join me? lol :) I'm thinking I want to stream something, but I can't think what. Got an energy drink waiting.

All in all I'm just drunk posting, but either way! Join me !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.