February 20, 201115 yr Author comment_31324 Yea, I saw it back in 98, and was watching a program on car chase's and this was one of the last "real" car chase movies. And was like hm I haven't seen that in forever and I loved it back then and was at walmart the other day and they had released it on dvd. The car chases are amazing, I remember it won the MTV awards and it wasn't a wide release film. It's one of those action films that isn't ridiculous I would put it up there with HEAT. Definitely check it out if you haven 't seen it. Report
February 22, 201115 yr Author comment_31440 Oh wow really? Most people say they will but never do lol. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31456 Yeah. Sounded good so I looked it up. Not the best story or acting in the world, but it was a good action movie. Longer than I expected, but interesting enough. You're right about the car scenes. Pretty sweet. Report
May 3, 201115 yr comment_36398 Its awesome chase scenes make this movie.Driving performed by ex-F1 drivers Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.