Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Man Hears “Guilty” In Brutal Beating Of A Child Over Gtaiv

Featured Replies

Rocky Donadio, an ex-soldier from Fort Sill has been found guilty in the brutal beating of his 8 year old girlfriend’s son.

The beating took place in April 2009, after the 8 year old deleted Donadio’s GTA IV game save. The beating was so severe that the child’s intestines burst and he had to spend 5 months in the hospital recovering. According to KSWO, when the child was able to speak to police about the incident he told them that Donadio “had stomped on his stomach because he had erased an X-Box game.”

When the incident occurred, the boy’s mother and Donadio told police that he fell out of his bed. When police discovered the severity of the boys injuries, they pressed the couple and found out the horrible story.

The jury has sentenced Donadio to 75 years in prison.

via KSWO

View the full article

I read about this on another site. Absolutely horrible. I feel really bad for the child. :(

On a side note, while I agree with the incredibly harsh punishment of 75 years, it saddens me that there isn't just as harsh of punishment for murders, rapists and sexual offenders. :(

I would like to know why the mother of the boy wasn't charged with anything. After all, she also told the police the made up story and it's her duty as a parent to keep her child safe.

I wish this guy suffered a worse penalty. 75 years just doesn't seem enough when he almost killed this little boy.

i don't think a person who would stomp a child is fit to live 75 more years, prison or not.

I would guess that the mother got off by claiming she was afraid for her own safety in admitting the truth. Might have actually been true. Still a bad mother either way. I doubt his time in prison will go well. I'd say there's not a high percentage of people, even in prison, that will like what he did.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.