February 17, 201115 yr comment_31102 In a recent expletive filled interview with Game Informer, rapper turned actor Ice-T talks about his video game habits and why your kill/death ratio isn’t going to get you any action. “…I have a clan on Call of Duty, and when you start telling me your kill/death ratio – I don’t give a f—. You really going to pick up a b—- by telling her your kill/death ratio? That doesn’t really matter. “ Thank you Captain Obvious. via Game Informer Tweet This PostView the full article Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_31124 lol, Captain obvious indeed. However, you never know. There is bound to be that one chick that'd jump your gun over k/d ratio. HAHA Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_31141 The same Ice-T that made a song called Cop Killer, and then played a cop on TV. The world is so silly sometimes. lol Report
February 18, 201115 yr comment_31162 Like I always say, your kill/death ratio is inversely proportional with your sexual prowess. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.