February 15, 201115 yr comment_30864 http://www.theblaze.com/stories/u-s-soldiers-love-the-armys-new-punisher-smart-weapon/ Report
February 15, 201115 yr Author comment_30892 no fatalities among the troops carrying it. makes folks run for the hills, leaving a brown trail behind them. Report
February 15, 201115 yr comment_30903 Thats pretty cool. Next they will have a heat seeking/homing bullet. Report
February 15, 201115 yr comment_30905 Twenty five grand apiece and a grand per hand made bullet.Pricey.Badass. Report
February 15, 201115 yr comment_30907 "Lehner said the tests revealed only one problem: The units didn’t want to give the Punisher back."win Report
February 15, 201115 yr comment_30935 Very cool, and it's only that pricey because it's a total prototype situation. If it's approved, mass production should bring the cost way down. Though, still outlandish I'm sure. Report
February 16, 201115 yr comment_31026 I want one. Makes me almost wish I had signed in as Infantry. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.