Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Midget.

Featured Replies

soo by midget i think gnome. by gnome i think of punting them off of thunderbluff.

Do it.

working on it, but no one visits thunderbluff

They prefer to be called "little people."

I'm not really sure what there is to discuss. Nothing wrong with little people. Nice, fun people are nice, fun people. I'm only 5'2", so I'm pretty short myself. :)

They prefer to be called "little people."

I'm not really sure what there is to discuss. Nothing wrong with little people. Nice, fun people are nice, fun people. I'm only 5'2", so I'm pretty short myself. :)

I know who he's talking about, and he refers to himself as a midget. He's a fun guy. Doesn't take anything about his short stature, seriously.

I know who he's talking about, and he refers to himself as a midget. He's a fun guy. Doesn't take anything about his short stature, seriously.

So, use of the word "midget" isn't like the thing where black people are the only ones who can use the n-word? Doesn't bother me, if it doesn't bother the little people. I'm not like an activist for them or anything.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him. He sounds nice.

His name was Roflcopters_soisoi or something like that. He said he lived in my pants forsrs. Look him up sometime he was a cool cat. I called him a midget and he seemed fine.

He was a funny midget. I pictured him with a little hat and a tutu and wand.

You pictured him as a ballerina fairy? :blink:

Are we all supposed to be on acid to understand what's going on in this thread?

I'm thinking we'd probably have to do ecstacy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.