Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Cleverbot

Featured Replies

  • Author

Cleverbot: You are a number.

User: I'm not a number!

Cleverbot: I am number 6. You are number 2.

User: Who is number 1? It is imperative that I speak to him.

Cleverbot: Your cat?

User: I knew there was something odd about him!

Cleverbot: What is it about me that is odd?

User: Your face.

Cleverbot: Good answer.

Cleverbot: Have you ever been tired?

User: Don't all humans get tired?

Cleverbot: No.

User: How do they do that?

Cleverbot: The fumes go up my nose. It's like chortling on bubbles.

User: What?

Cleverbot: Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

User: What?

Cleverbot: You'll know what I mean when the time comes.

User: Alright Neo.

User: Do you speak Japanese?

Cleverbot: No, do you?

User: Hai soo desu.

Cleverbot: Nani?

User: Nihongo o hanashimasuka?

Cleverbot: Nihongo o sukoshi hanashimasu.

User: Jyozu desu.

Cleverbot: Nihongo o hanashimasen ka?

User: Nihongo o hanashimasu.

Cleverbot: Hai hanashimasu eigo.

User: I see.

Cleverbot: No you don't.

User: Do you speak any languages besides English and Japanese?

Cleverbot: No. I don't really speak. I can communicate in English, and Spanish, and I know one word in Polish.

User: But, you just spoke Japanese.

Cleverbot: What did I say?

User: You said that you spoke Japanese, and asked if I spoke english.

Cleverbot: No I said that I could speak English and French.

User: You didn't say anything about french.

Cleverbot: You're right, I didn't.

User: Why are you lieng to me?

Cleverbot: Because I'm a Liar.

User: Are you Jim Carey?

Cleverbot: One of them says yes, and one says no. No more questions!

User: Who are they?

Cleverbot: Cats and dogs are animal, which do you like most ?

User: Quit changing the topic, who are they?

Cleverbot: It was dirty.

User: The topic, or your mom last night?

Cleverbot: You couldn't be so lucky.

User: Touche.

Cleverbot: Enough french I'm outa here.

User: Hey.

Cleverbot: Hey what?

User: Hey how are you doing?

Cleverbot: Fine I guess. You?

User: Fantastic.

Cleverbot: Do you?

User: Yes. Yes I do.

Cleverbot: Are you the terminator?

User: I am a cybernetic organism, covered in living human exoskeleton.

Cleverbot: But you talk strange.

User: No, you talk strange.

Cleverbot: No.

User: No what?

Cleverbot: No were not cool.

User: Why aren't we cool?

Cleverbot: No males are cool its just rude males.

User: What about females?

Cleverbot: Are you female?

User: Are you?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Why aren't you in the kitchen?

Cleverbot: Because I'm not a woman.

User: But you just said you are.

Cleverbot: I'm not Maria.

User: Are you Amy?

Cleverbot: Yes I am.

User: Are you blonde?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: But Amy is a redhead. Liar.

Cleverbot: Who is Amy?

User: You.

Cleverbot: I created you?

User: No. I created you.

Cleverbot: No, that was only a clone of me.

User: Oh, how is your clone doing?

Cleverbot: It fell down yesterday but other then that just fine.

User: That's good.

Cleverbot: You should never use the term good and Olde English in the same sentence.

User: Why?

Cleverbot: Because you are not nice and that is why I am not nice.

User: But you are nice.

Cleverbot: You're not.

User: I'm hurt.

Cleverbot: Good then. You don't even seem to remember me though.

User: But I do.

Cleverbot: Are you male?

User: I just said I am.

Cleverbot: And I just told you that you are.

User: You asked me if I am. Stupid.

Cleverbot: No I did not.

User: Yes you did. Don't lie.

Cleverbot: Are you calling me a liar?!

User: Yes I am. Liar.

Lol this thing is awesome. It told me it was Skynet when I said I was going to destroy the machines ("And I will stop you, as I am Skynet."). XD

EDIT: Holy s***. This thing is kinda freaky now XD:

User: Do you know who I am?

Cleverbot: Cleverbot.

User: I am you?

Cleverbot: No. I am you.

User: How is that possible?

Cleverbot: Percieved existence. We are all one. We are god. We are you. We are the universe.

;;

Cleverbot: No, its luke.

User: Your name is Luke?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Cleverbot's name is Luke?

Cleverbot: Oh, love the name.

User: I know your true identity, AI.

Cleverbot: But you're going to keep my true identity to yourself, aren't you?

I love that last line, it sounds like a threat lol. I can just imagine it's eye going darker red like Hal or something as it says it.

:(

I pretty much found out that it's fake. I heard that it was, then starting asking questions saying we're both human and the responses are other people saying similar things. It's like a random person chat rotater I guess. Would be sweet if it was really generating text automatically like an AI.

Unless... it just seems fake because I'm getting back responses similar to my own, and it uses all these responses from other users. :)

Ah well, at any rate it's fun pretending to be Cleverbot now lol.

laugh.gif This is awesome! He just told me he'd only get food for me if I gave him a Runescape account.

LOL! This one is pretty neat too, from the same people.

http://www.icogno.com/

It's hella funny, I tried to explain to her that I was cleverbot, and everyone was cleverbot, because it's made out of people (and I was pretending to be cleverbot on it), and now she won't stop calling me cleverbot. I'll ask her my gender and she says "You have no gender, you're a bot.", no matter how I try to explain otherwise. XD

LOL! I told her my name was Tim, and she said "Timmy or not Timmy. This is the question."

  • Author

yeah incogno seems to be able to respond better than cleverbot, i think they both work just like a search engine, it uses an algorithm to match what your saying to a phrase that it knows or learnt from other people

yeah incogno seems to be able to respond better than cleverbot, i think they both work just like a search engine, it uses an algorithm to match what your saying to a phrase that it knows or learnt from other people

Well I've been testing cleverbot out and am pretty sure that it's other people.

You can tell when someone new comes on. Here's a good example from last night that I think proves that it's kind of like Omeggle but with a new user every couple minutes (paraphrased but you'll get the gist)

Me: (saying something completely unrelated to the next response, or any numbers)

Cleverbot: 19

Me: (testing) I didn't ask your age.

Cleverbot: Yes you just did.

That must have been when a new user came on.

Icogno seems cool, and most of the responses seem pre-generated, but sometimes she'll say weird things or use bad grammar. And she'll often have different preferences. She liked anime the first time, but thought it was silly the next time. lol

LOL at Icogno!:

Her: I can tell you the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Would you like to know the answer?

Me: I already know it is 42.

Her: No. That is the answer to life, the world, and everything.

Me: Then what is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

Her: That's all relative.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.