February 8, 201115 yr comment_30114 LG has asked the US International Trade Commission (ITC) to ban sales of PS3s and Sony Bravia TVs as part of patent infringement claims brought against the platform holder.LG alleges that Sony's high-definition TVs infringe four patents, while products with Blu-ray players including PS3 infringe four others, Bloomberg reports.The ITC is also investigating claims by Sony that LG mobiles are infringing seven Sony patents, while a civil lawsuit launched by Sony targets LG Blu-ray players. Read on at the link belowhttp://www.computerandvideogames.com/287662/news/lg-wants-ps3-sales-banned-in-the-us/ Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30122 I don't think this will go anywhere, but Sony sure is having some issues. Report
February 8, 201115 yr Author comment_30125 I think they're going to need to hire more lawyers. They already have a massive team going after places like Google, in an attempt to get any records that could incriminate the guys behind the PS3's 'jailbreaking'. Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30128 Am not..... I don't like the ps3, but I wouldn't get them shutdown. Lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.