February 7, 201115 yr comment_30044 If you are looking to continue Isaac’s adventure in the Dead Space series with Dead Space 2 then you might want to check out Amazon today.Amazon is running a deal for only today where you can purchase a copy of Dead Space 2 (regular edition) for $39.99, that’s $20.00 off for those cannot do simple math.Released on January 25, 2011, Dead Space 2 continues the story of engineer Isaac Clarke who has lost his memory of the past 3 years and is also battling dementia in a hospital located on Sprawl. Dead Space 2 caused a minor outrage with dedicated fans not appreciating Visceral and EA adding Isaac’s voice to the game, because in the original Dead Space Isaac never spoke which fans have stated added to the overall tension that the game can build up in some situations.Whether or not his voice actually changes the way you experience Dead Space 2 is up to you to decide.via Thrifty NerdView the full article Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30064 Damn, this is very tempting, I might get it for PC.EDIT: Too late. Ordered standard edition for PC, and did it using the Gamercide affiliate link in PK's sig. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30075 I'm tempted to buy this, but I should complete the first one, first. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30088 Aaand order cancelled now lol. The game looks great, but I'm low on funds until the end of the month, and if I get it from Amazon it will be a disc version and might require GFWL. Steam will likely have a sale on Dead Space 2 within a couple months that's just as good, and I'll be able to get it as a digital purchase.I still have my preordered MvC3 to look forward to, and a handful of AAA titles in my Steam library I still haven't played from Christmas. Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30095 Hehe, I don't know if this makes me more or less of a nerd, but I ended up getting a book instead of Dead Space 2 (the ancient Chinese novel Journey to the West). Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30123 Hehe, I don't know if this makes me more or less of a nerd, but I ended up getting a book instead of Dead Space 2 (the ancient Chinese novel Journey to the West).Lol!Jason beat the first one over the weekend and the story was a bit disappointing. However he started playing Dead Space 2 last night and this one has my interest much MUCH better than the first. I actually laughed at the enemies in the first one. Just wasn't scary to me. Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30130 Lol!Jason beat the first one over the weekend and the story was a bit disappointing. However he started playing Dead Space 2 last night and this one has my interest much MUCH better than the first. I actually laughed at the enemies in the first one. Just wasn't scary to me.PFFFFT! The first Dead Space was awesome. I felt the second one was a bit campy since they gave Issac a voice now. *shrugs*The multiplayer in DS2 is awesome though. I love running around slashing people as a zombie baby. Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30132 You want to throw down there buddy? He loves the multiplayer. He's usually that walking baby thing when he's those necromancer things. Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30140 You want to throw down there buddy? He loves the multiplayer. He's usually that walking baby thing when he's those necromancer things.*throws down the gauntlet*I believe the proper term is "Necromorph".Love ya Siren! LoL Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30145 Whateva whateva I do what I want!hahaha I had to re-edit my post because I mispelled necromorph. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.