Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I'm binago

Featured Replies

you know, i really expected this one to be horsepickle's thread

  • Author

Yes, you ARE Binago. You can't miss our wedding AGAIN, Timmy.

You'll have to remind me the day before. I'm not good with dates.

What game did you send him? It couldn't have been worse than Beowulf!? Oh and welcome back Timmy :)

What game did you send him? It couldn't have been worse than Beowulf!? Oh and welcome back Timmy smile.gif

Vampire Rain. He got unlucky in the giveaway. I gave out about 6 games, and he got the worst one. Trust me, it's bad. Your head explodes when you fall off of a building. No suspension of disbelief.

Vampire Rain. He got unlucky in the giveaway. I gave out about 6 games, and he got the worst one. Trust me, it's bad. Your head explodes when you fall off of a building. No suspension of disbelief.

I stand corrected... I remember playing a demo of Vampire's Rain. The first part I was like, "Cool it's like Splinter Cell but with vampires!" Then I got to the second part of the demo.....Needless to say I think that it definitely ties up with Beowulf as one of the worst games this generation has ever seen. So um..yeah, that was pretty bad.

Edit: The demo I played was apparently the japanese demo downloaded on my buddy's xbox.

Bogey's Boy Lovers Club! lol

LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.