February 7, 201115 yr comment_30043 The following retro shooter titles have been discounted for this week’s Deal of the Week for all gold members.Duke Nukem Manhattan Project – 400 MS points, regularly 800 MS pointsSpace Invaders Infinity Gene – 400 MS points, regularly 800 MS pointsGeometry Wars 2 – 400 MS points, regularly 400 MS pointsSerious Sam HD: TFE – 400 MS points, regularly 1200 MS pointsSerious Sam HD: TSE – 400 MS points, regularly 1200 MS pointsGalaga Legions – 400 MS points, regularly 800 MS pointsThe deals are good until Monday February 14.via Major NelsonView the full article Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30060 If anyone picks up Serious Sam 2, let me know. I intend on buying it, and could use some co-op partners. So much more fun, when you're co-oping in Serious Sam games. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30062 If anyone picks up Serious Sam 2, let me know. I intend on buying it, and could use some co-op partners. So much more fun, when you're co-oping in Serious Sam games.We still need to finish The Second Encounter on Steam one of these days. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30063 Geo Wars 2 is a great game, I bought it when it released. The smile achievement is almost impossible though. Galaga is a classic as always. Although, I can't speak for the rest. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.