Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Old Gaming News

Featured Replies

I finished Black Ops and I think it was pretty good. It has been bashed as an on rails shooter with nothing new to offer. Well that is very true, but the graphics were incredible and I liked the story for what it was. The game play was as they all are in COD games but I have to say I enjoyed it very much. Everyone knows that I'm no completest, and getting me into MP is next to impossible. So just on the Campaign alone I'm saying it was pretty good. The Zombie mode was funny as hell for about all of 3 mins, then back to the Blockbuster it went. lol. It's a rent for sure as it's length is short as hell. I guess MP'er would say that it has more value than that, so, for what it's worth. Also, how many times are they going to use the 'ol well my plane/car/helicopter/bicycle/girlfriend just blew apart good thing my buddy was handy to lend me a hand up so I could start the next level gimmick? lol. I mean, really?

What level were you playing on? I'm only asking since you didn't seem to mention anything about stupid A.I. getting in the way.

  • Author

What level were you playing on? I'm only asking since you didn't seem to mention anything about stupid A.I. getting in the way.

Medium. I hardly ever play on hard difficulty. Tedious is not my thing...lol. It happened a few times on Black Ops but not as much as Medal of Honor which I'm playing now. Geez can Mother BE any more in the way????

  • Author

I like old gamming news. :)

That's how we spell it in the Miswest. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.