February 4, 201115 yr comment_29831 I admit, I laughed. LOL Had issues embedding it for some reason, so click at your own discretion.http://www.collegehu...m/video:1946209 Report
February 4, 201115 yr Author comment_29837 Basically it's a "social networking" web application which you can use to broadcast where you are at any given time by "checking in" or something like that. It's stupid. LoL It's almost an advertisement to say "Hey! I'm not at home! Why don't you rob my place while I'm gone?" Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29839 OH but instead of sex, they use actual locations? Like Gino's Pizza and Walmart, I've seen that on facebook. Report
February 4, 201115 yr Author comment_29860 Girl: "Who's Frank A?"Guy: "He's the mayor of your v.agina".hahahahaha! Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29863 lol. That was pretty funny. My favorite line was 'Stop bragging about where you are on the internet and enjoy here now with me' Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29865 lol. That was pretty funny. My favorite line was 'Stop bragging about where you are on the internet and enjoy here now with me'Just like 4square users. Too wrapped up in becoming mayor, and getting badges, to enjoy where they're actually at. lol Report
February 5, 201115 yr Author comment_29910 Too wrapped up in becoming mayorBeing the mayor of a vajayjay sounds pretty awesome though. LOL Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.