Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sorry Guise

Featured Replies

I'm not going to be getting my prizes out very soon. I'm having money constraints right now, and I have no idea how much it is going to cost me to ship the stuff. Also, if anyone wants to trade their game because they've already got it, I'm also thinking of getting rid of MW2 and Borderlands (sorry pk!), I'm not thinking of playing either of those games ever again, so if someone wants to trade with one of those games, go ahead.

Don't worry about it dude. Just take care of yourself. Also, I still feel bad about last year's giveaway when customs lost your prize pack. I know you said not to worry about anything, but I feel the need to make it up to you. If you want, I can get you something.

  • Author

Thanks folks, it's not a big deal, I just don't have that much money right now. My prizes will be a little delayed.

Oh, and Bacon, what happened wasn't your fault. If it was, I would hold you accountable. You had no control over it, so you don't have to make it up to me. Customs on the other hand..I do have a bone to pick with them!

Take your time dude! Really, I have so many games to play and baby doesn't let me get into my back catalog that much. :)

And yeah I mean.. if you're offering, I'll take Borderlands over R6: Vegas. I'd be happy with either but I will gladly take your place as PK's wingman in Borderlands, there was a straight month where he insisted I pick it up but I was unrelenting.

I promise to play with PK if you decide to send Borderlands my way. V_____V lol

  • Author

Alright Ban, I've replaced your prize. And I understand where you're coming from, there's so many good games coming out that I don't have time to play the games I already have. I'll try to get them out as soon as possible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.