February 3, 201115 yr comment_29756 Confirmed from by a tweet from Treyarch’s Community Manager, Josh Olin is news that this upcoming weekend will be a double XP event for fans of their latest entry into the Call of Duty series, Black Ops.The double XP event will be the first for Black Ops and will be for all platforms.via USA Today and Josh Olin’s TweetView the full article Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29761 Why would you make a post specifically mentioning one of Olin's tweets when he was just recently the Dumbass of the Day? lolDefinitely nice to announce double XP weekends, but still. Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29763 Why would you make a post specifically mentioning one of Olin's tweets when he was just recently the Dumbass of the Day? lolBecause this had nothing to do with that. Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29765 Because this had nothing to do with that.X2!Even though the man appears to be a douche with his earlier tweet, this specific bit of information is actually useful.Even the dumbest man can speak wisdom from time to time. Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29767 So, since it's a Double XP Weekend, will I be able to get the rank of Sergeant Master Sergeant Very Important Person Extreme Master of the Sergeant Sergeants faster if I play the game now? Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29768 Yes Kevin. Yes you will. And you will also see dudes getting run over by jeeps for added drama as well. Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29772 Well if any of you that are playing see me hop on, send me an invite or might just join you if there's room @Chris.....I think the "Ghosters" will be out in full effect as well. Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29778 I REALLY don't know if I want to prestige again. I'm 3rd Prestige, Lev. 45. I don't think I want to go through losing all my guns and perks again. LoL Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29795 Even the dumbest man can speak wisdom from time to time. What you mean to say is even the dumbest man can relay information that trickles down from his bosses. Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29798 I destroy with the M-16 and everything I use I can unlock or buy almost immediately so I plan on it. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29825 Maybe I will play a little bit. I'm only like level 14 or something though. I don't play it a lot. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29834 I will be on Saturday and Sunday, Tonight I have a camp out with the scouts, yes it will be cold. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.