Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

'kinecthalo.com' Domain Registered By Microsoft

Featured Replies

As if the rumor of a remade Halo: Combat Evolved in the Halo: Reach engine weren't enough, now we've got a URL registered to Microsoft from back in June of 2010 for "KinectHalo.com." Gaming Reloadedspotted the site's Whois information, which pegs the unambiguous URL as one owned by Halo franchise owner Microsoft. While it's possible that Microsoft is currently hard at work on a Halo-based Kinect title, it's also possible that the publisher is just snapping up several "just in case" URLs before virtual squatters show up.

That said, given the long-term beefing up of positions at 343 Industries (Microsoft's internal Halo studio), it's certain that something is in the works over there. Though Microsoft has yet to announce anything officially, we're hoping this whole "Kinect Halo" thing is little more than a memory if and when it does.

Source: Enjoy

Looks interesting. Though I'm more excited about the prospect of the first two halos remastered on 360.

I am totally with you on that. I was thinking the other day how awesome it would be if Halo was redone for the XBLA.

Looks interesting. Though I'm more excited about the prospect of the first two halos remastered on 360.

Yeah, that'd definitely be interesting.

Kinect Halo huh... not sure how I feel about that (if that's what's going to come) =P

While it would be pretty cool to see the graphics crisper and not have to break out the old Obox disc to play them, I don't think Halo 1 or 2 need an HD remake. They were way ahead of their time and still great games today, even if the graphics aren't HD. Going back and playing Halo: CE, it can be more fun than many games out today.

And hell no to Halo on Kinect. Adding something so gimmicky to those games would be blasphemy, in my opinion. I mean sure Kinect is great for active games like dancing and Kinect Adventures, but I can't see it working in Halo at all.

Yeah, I can't see it working either. While it sounds kinda cool in theory, I think walking on the spot and pretending to shoot a gun with your hands would be pretty tiring, weird and annoying. Maybe if there were some peripherals, it might be a bit better, but still...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.